Illustration and Visual Narrative | Final Compilation & Reflection

25 September 2023-  31 December 2023 / (Week 12 - Week 14)
Hanson Pea Wei Hao / 0359463 / Section 04
Illustration and Visual Narrative / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in creative media
Final Compilation & Reflection


INSTRUCTIONS

Task 1: Vormator Challenge



Task 4: Self Titled


SUBMISSIONS

Task 1: Vormator Challenge

Fig 1.1, Final Pokemon card (02/11/2023)


Task 2: Editorial Illustration (Decisive Moment)

Final Art (Static)

Fig 2.1, Final poster for Yuki-Onna


Final Art (Animation)

Fig 2.2, Final GIF for Yuki-Onna


Task 3: Digital Triptych

Fig 3.1, Final Digital triptych| Jpeg (05/12/2023)

Fig 3.2, Final Digital triptych| Pdf (05/12/2023)


Task 4: Self Titled

Fig 4.1, Final Poster: "The Night of Me"(04/1/2024)

ARTIST STATEMENT:
I did a neon-style poster, the concept is to bring out and illustrate my thoughts and current happening things. No matter how many times the night comes, there will always be one person who will shine in the dark night with his own happiness. Enjoy the life you are doing right now, Enjoy the moment it happens right now. If you find out life is hard, you will always find something that makes you happy.


REFLECTIONS

Experience: These modules let me enjoy so much and learn so many things. I did learn so much in Adobe Illustration, it's not just used in my Illustration class, it's also used in my typography as well. It helped me experiment a lot, creating very detailed artwork by using pen tools, shapes, stroke shapes, and colors. By using a lot of tools, I did create lots of amazing artwork for myself.


Observation:
I still have so much to learn in Adobe Illustration and also this class at well.  I quite learn much about Visual narrative. I like I learned a bit of sense like how to do the visual will make it more interesting.


Finding:
Drawing a lot of artwork taught me to teach me to get the shapes and sizes more accurately, and I still find how to make characters look more unique in a lot of ways which is still a long way to go. Editorial illustrations let me know how to make complex ideas into simple visuals. Creating digital triptychs is quite my favorite part, I learn how to make the story more interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography/ Task 1:Exercise

Digital photography & Imaging / Task 1

Typography: Task 3: Type Design and Communication