Digital Photography and Imaging | Task 2: Double exposure & Photo Manipulation

 02 November 2023-  23 November 2023 / (Week 6 - Week 9 )
Hanson Pea Wei Hao / 0359463
Digital Photography and Imaging / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media 
Task 2: Double exposure & Photo Manipulation


Lists



INSTRUCTIONS


Task 2| Exercise 1 (Double exposure)

In this task, I gonna create double exposure for myself.

Fig 1.1, my picture
Fig 1.2 Image for double exposure


Fig 1.3 First version for double exposure

After getting feedback from Mr. Martin, I felt like my pic was really complicated, so I recreated it.

Fig 1.4, Add on for double exposure

Fig 1.5, Final double exposure

Task 2| Exercise 2: Photo Manipulation

For exercise 2. we need to do a photo manipulation of 2 objects to make it look resemble each other in look and texture.
So, for my plan, I gonna combine owl and pineapple

Sketch:
Fig 2.1, sketch for pineapple owl

Fig 2.2, image to combine for my pineapple owl


Fig 2.3, Final Photo Manipulation of Pineapple Owl


FEEDBACK

Exercise 1 (Double exposure): Too complicated for double exposure, just make it easy.

Exercise 2 (Photo manipulation): Interesting idea


REFLECTION

This is a pretty fun exercise to involve myself in and create some very cool pictures. I did like photomanipulation work, it let's me learn about how to create somethings very interesting and cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typography/ Task 1:Exercise

Digital photography & Imaging / Task 1

Typography: Task 3: Type Design and Communication